Background

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Summer Sketch Inspiration - Show and Tell Saturday

I always "love"  (secretly despise) it when someone mentions that teachers are so lucky because they have summers off.  For me, summer is almost here.  I have one week left of school and meetings (although my summer plans include at least two hours of school work a day to get ready for next year.)  It has been a trying year and I have had very little time for scrapping.  That is all about to change this summer!  I have found some amazing sketches this week and thought that I would share some Summer Inspiration.  I cannot wait for my school year to be finished and then I can start trying out these sketches.  I will link back to this post as I use each of these!!!  Check these out! 

                                          from:  www.pencillines.com
                                           from:    NAS

No comments:

Post a Comment