Background

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Announcement!!!

I am thrilled to announce that I will once again be joining the Cookin' Up Creations Challenge Team for the July-December term. 

Last year, the Good Lord intervened, and made it apparent that I should take some time off from creating.  It revolved around a pay cut for teacher's at work and how that was going to cut into my hobby funds.  Little did I know that within 2 short months, my mother would be diagnosed with two inoperable brain tumors and would pass.  My world was turned upside down and every moment of spare time would be spent with her, family, and friends.  Little else mattered in my world.  It took me a while to begin to recover and with a few set backs, I am back creating and scrapbooking.

I am not one to scrapbook or even take pictures of myself but my first job for CUC was to create a layout about love.  I know that I want my children to remember some of the positive things about me when they are older and I am gone and I want to make sure that there are decent photos to remember  (My daughter is a One Direction fan and of course couldn't resist this pose) so here is a layout about things I love:



Now I am pleased to be with this amazing and inspiring group of ladies once again.  Please join us for the month of July for a Nursery Rhyme themed array of Blue Plate Specials!   August also proves to be a barrel of fun!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment