Background

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Buttons, Buttons, Who's Got the Buttons - Show and Tell Saturday

I couldn't resist sharing with you some amazing button projects that I have found on the web lately.  I absolutely love using buttons as embellishments on my scrapbooking layouts.  In fact, as usual, I have a tad bit of a hoarding problem when it comes to buttons.  Shhhhh . . . don't tell - otherwise my daddy will quit buying me more.  He finds tons of buttons at garage sales - gotta love him!  Check out these ideas for all of you who may have a teeny tiny hoarding problem too!

1.  Button Art - I love this button tree by Monica Furlow.  So inspiring!
2.  Look at this cute little Hot Air Balloon canvas from SugarBabe at SweetShoppeDesigns.com
3.  Don't have a button in the color you would like???  Dye a white one to make the right color!!!  This is a great tutorial!

4.  I love the rainbow look for this card using banners and buttons from WPlus9 Design Studio!
5.  And finally - you must check out the button art ideas at Tay's Rocha's blog - INSPIRING!!!!
So on your Fourth of July holiday - run your fingers through your button box and Play!  Man I miss teaching kindergarten!

No comments:

Post a Comment