Today I wanted to share with you my top 5 favorite tutorials. I love new techniques but as we all know, some we definitely use more than others. Here are my favorites:
1. I am addicted to Bakers Twine of all colors. So when I saw this tutorial for making twine pom-poms, I couldn't resist!
2. I absolutely love this stamp your own doily tutorial from Paper, Scissors and Superheroes.
3. I love anything fruity or nutty smelling and so when I found this tutorial for fruity embossing, I was all over it!
4. Okay so I know that I have posted this make your own washi tape tutorial from Aesthetic Nest before but I couldn't leave it out - especially with washi tape being all the rage right now.
5. Finally one of the easiest and cheapest tutorials from Mrs. Priss, I love to make these felt pom-pom flowers like the expensive ones from Basic Grey and other companies. They really are quite cool!
Thanks again for spending some time with me!