Background

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Show and Tell Saturday - Rainbows!

It's time for another Show and Tell Saturday.  This week's segment's was inspired by this amazing layout from Luv-a-Lot Land.  I am a huge fan of bright colors and rainbows and this layout was so "Springy" I couldn't resist.  I loved all the details, banners, colorful font, etc.  Way pretty!


I love the way this set of rainbow hearts from Wilma had beautiful running colors!
I am in love with this rainbow washi tape from Frozen Note Supply at Etsy.com.  I must have it!

How about these beautiful rainbow colored ric rac flowers for your layouts, cards, and altered projects?  Here is a great tutorial for making these!

And finally, how about this beautiful little card from a Walk Down Memory Lane?
Remember:


No comments:

Post a Comment