Background

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Show and Tell Saturday

I am loving all the mists and such for designing my own backgrounds lately and I really was inspired by a few techniques that I thought that I might share.  It all began with this layout.  I love the Studio Calico's white Mister Huey and this title really stood out to me!  This layout was created by Michelle Underwood from This Crazy Life.


So then I began to think about all of the ways and materials that you could use to create a masked background or title.  Here are a few techniques and projects that inspired me!

1.  From mytatteredangels.com

 By the way, this site has TONS of examples and samples for masking!!!  It is a must!



2.  A tutorial about making your own masks from Sara at One Day at a Time


3.  And I love this background enhanced with gems and pearls from scrapbook.com
I can't wait to share some of my own projects with all of you!!!  Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment