Background

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Show and Tell Saturday (kinda) - My favorite Cut Files

Okay, so I know that it is Sunday - sorry graduation parties are keeping me busy - but I wanted to share a few of my favorite Silohuette Files.  I received a Silohuette for Christmas and have been hoarding files ever since.  I'm kind of a hoarder - Ahem . . . here they are!

1.  I love this cut file from Ashley at the Paper Bakery.  This file would be awesome between picts of my two kids!!! 
2.  I love these gears for boy themed layouts from KLDezign:
3.  Perfect for Project Life or any layout - Also from KLDezign:
4.  I love this star and circle border from Chic Tags:
5.  Also from Chic Tags:

6.  And even though you have to pay for these from Two Peas:
Just thought that I'd share!  ;)  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment