Background

Sunday, November 18, 2012

DT Openings at CUC

Hello everyone!  I know that I have been gone a while - the beginning of the school year this year has been crazy - but I wanted to let you know that I am still scrapping!  I am still a member of a couple of amazing design teams and wanted to share with you a link if you would like to become a member too!

My family over at Cookin' Up Creations is amazing, supportive, inspiring, motivating, and frankly, a group of amazing ladies!  I love to go there to chat, vent (just a little), and get my mojo going.  This months Blue Plate Special Challenges are around the theme Home is Where the Heart is. 


I am not at liberty to share quite yet, but I am so looking forward to December's theme and am hoping for a little Blog Hop thrown in!!!

Anywho . . . the next round of DT entries have begun to roll in!  If you would love to be a part of this amazing team, check out this link and enter!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment