Background

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

A Halloweenie Good Time!

I just wanted to share a few Halloween themed layouts that I created lately.  The first is one of my son listening to his least favorite song.  Around Halloween every year, the radio station plays the Dogman Song. It is about a dog that walks upright and terrorizes and kills people in the Upper and Northern Lower Peninsula. The song has ALWAYS terrified children in our area (to the point that the kids would sleep with a baseball bat next to their bed around Halloween time.) When the song comes on, to this day, my son freaks out. We had to document it!  This layout was based on a sketch from NAS!



 The second is my daughter dressing up for likely her last Halloween.  She found these glasses last year and just knew she wanted to be a Hippie for Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment