Background

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Show and Tell Saturday

Lately, I have been noticing a "not so new" trend in scrapbooking.  Cameras have been popping up everywhere on layouts and cards.  So I thought that I would share some of my favorite camera inspiration for this week:

1.  First I saw this beautiful card on Pintrest.  Now I am not a card maker but if I was, I would want to be just like Danni!




2. I love the idea of making your own camera with wire!



3.  I absolutely love this digital kit from After Five Designs .
4.  Check out these camera embellishments from Sweetly Scrapped!
5.  These cute map rosettes would be perfect on any travel page!  They are from Jardin de Papier.
6.  I also found these cute journaling cards from Creativity Prompt.
Thanks for spending another Saturday with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment