Background

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Show and Tell Saturday - Beautiful Summer Layouts!

As summer nears - and trust me as a middle school teacher, I know when it is close - I wanted to share with you a few beautiful summer layouts.

1.  The first is from Nancy over at Two Peas.  I love the beautiful torn edge, textures of the burlap, the newsprint flowers and cute little shiny pebbles that are a perfect contrast to the layout.

2.  The second is a layout from Prima's blog .  I loved the gauzy background for the photos, curls that mimic waves, continuation of photos, and the clusters of flowers and embellishments under the waves.

 3.  And finally, the last layout to share with you came from Nicole Nowosad.  She used beautiful strips of paper to create a colorful background and embellished with clouds and a really cute title!

Happy Sunny Day all!


No comments:

Post a Comment