Friday, July 1, 2011
7 Ways to use Twine
For this week's 7 Ways, I decided to use twine in some unique ways!
1. Here is used twine to mimic the sun's rays and guide the viewer's eyes through the layout!
2. Then I used twine to write a word from my title. I used glossy accents to write the word first and then added the twine over top:
3. I used it to add interest by tying up a piece of patterned paper and anchor a button.
4. I used it to create a handmade banner!
5. I covered a button with twine:
6. I weaved it through some eyelets to create a unique trim!
7. And finally here, I used it to wrap some chipboard letters and a chipboard shape to create unique embellishments that reminded me of a Mexican blanket for my Mexican layout:
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)