Background

Monday, January 20, 2014

Moody Monday - 1/20/14 - Pretty in Pink!

As you know, I promised every other Monday I would play with a mood board and create a layout or project based on that board.  This Monday, my inspiration comes from a beautiful mood board that I found on Pinterest called Pink Ladies.  I loved the amazing textures, flowers, color scheme, and I knew the perfect pictures to go with it. 
 
And here is the layout that I created of my beautiful daughter going to Homecoming for the first time!  Obviously I was inspired by the lace flowers but I also created the trim from muslin and dyed it a light shimmery pink to represent the dress in the mood board.  I loved the camera embellishment and couldn't resist adding a camera chalkboard label.  I also added a bit of blue and mint to go with the inspiration mood board.  I hope you like it!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment