Background

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Show and Tell Saturday - A few cute Washi Tape ideas

I love Washi tape!  I love the colors, the sheerness of it, the flexibility, and so much more!  So when I saw a few new ideas for Washi tape on Pinterest, I knew that I would have to share them with all of you. 

1.  First, a tutorial from Paperiliitin.  This tutorial shows how to make feathers from Washi tape and a bit of wire!  So cute!!!  I had to try it out!




And on this layout, I used a few:



2.  I love the idea of making my own twist ties for layouts and cards as they did here in this cute tutorial from Organize & Decorate Everything - a bit of wire and Washi Tape - That's it! 

3.  How about Washi stickers from Allison????  Just some label backing and washi tape!
4.  I even found a tutorial on how to print on Washi Tape from Hambly Screen Prints:

I hope that you are inspired to play with a bit of Tape this weekend!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment