Background

Monday, July 30, 2012

Summer Layout, Card, Altered Project Linky Party

One of the things that I would love to do each Sunday is to create a place that people can go to share their favorite layouts, card, projects that they make.  I have found very few of these online and I thought that it might be fun to try one out and see how it goes.  So for at least the next month, I would love to have a Linky Party every Sunday (Sorry I had planned this for yesterday but we just switched internet services and I was without for a day).  It is very simple.  Just share the favorite scrappy item that you created in the linky party.  Each entry (up to 5 per person) will enter them in a drawing for a cute little RAK.  I can't wait to see what everyone creates!  Bare with me - this is my first.  I hope all goes well!

Here is my favorite Summer related layout that I have created.
Add your project in the linky list below:

No comments:

Post a Comment