Background

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Show and Tell Saturday - Creative Cards

Now I am not much of a card maker myself, but lately, I have been quite inspired by some cards that I have found here and there recently.  These cards are very unique, pretty, and frankly clever gifts!  Check these out!

1.  Look at this colorful card from Leigh O'Brien at Sunflower Studio
2.  Again, I love the shape of this card and the color palette from the Diva Stamper.  It is very unique and pretty!
 3.  I think that ANY kid (including myself) would love to get this coloring card.  I don't know who to give credit to for this card.  Isn't it cute though??
4.  What about this cute little mustache card?  Who can resist this one by Amy Sheffer at Pickled Paper Designs?  This site is one of my favs!
5.  I love the bling and embossing on this card from Kim at Joyful Creations:
Thanks for joining me for another version of Show and Tell Saturday!  Come back tomorrow for a little inspiration and Linky Party!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment