Background

Monday, March 5, 2012

My First Submission to NAS

If you haven't had a moment to check out NAS - Nuts About Sketches, then you are truly missing out.  Shawn posts a sketch a week, posts several amazing examples (if I do say so myself), and you get the opportunity to add your own layouts from her sketch as well!  Here is my first submission as a new DT member.  The sketch was a two pager and I thought that these pictures from Cleveland were perfect for the layout.  I went old school - using older paper and even trimming the silhouette of a photo!  I haven't done that in a while!  I also took the inspiration from the guitar and altered some bottle caps for knobs, cut out my journaling area to reflect the cutout on the guitar, adding twine strings and glittery arrows and used some "rock" stars to embellish!  Hope you like it!






1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to stop by and welcome you to the NAS team. Great job with the sketches!

    ReplyDelete