Background

Friday, January 13, 2012

Fall Inspiration Kit and layout

As many of you know, my newest little obsession is making handmade clay buttons.  I also started making inspiration kits to go with them as well and I thought that this cute little kit would go great with these photos of my niece.  So I began with this Inspiration Kit like those that I have for sale on Etsy - Check out my shop.






I didn't use every piece of the kit - I still have a few goodies for later use - but I created this pretty little layout.  The butterflies were stamped and embossed on transparencies and then I added alcohol inks to add color.  I also added some Shimmerz and glitter to the clay to give it a little something extra and so it would coordinate better with the butterflies!

No comments:

Post a Comment