Background

Friday, August 13, 2010

New Scraproom - Finally almost finished!

Well here it is.  It is almost ready.  I am waiting for a countertop for a cabinet but honestly, I am pretty happy with the results.  Everything is basically repurposed.  I only spent around $150.00!  Not bad!!!







Please ignore the dirty window behind the curtain!

This is my acrylic stamp storage.  I thought that I would be sticking forever!  It is a 3' x 5' piece of plexiglass!  Underneath is my swap storage area.  Just a curtain rod with clips.  As I use some of them, I will replace them with more.  I find that if I can see things while I am scrapping, I will use them more!  
My great-grandmother's old hutch with old jars for    ribbon storage.
Spinning Storage Rack from Walmart!
Mounted Stamp Storage
Wall Storage - chalkboards from Big Lots and the center piece was from a little shop on the Florida coast.  Used to have plants in the pots.  Now it fits my extra pencils, wire tools, markers, etc.
Chipboard storage!

1 comment:

  1. I love the stamp storage idea...I would use mine more if they were so easy to see!

    ReplyDelete