Background

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Happy World Card Making Day - Challenges and Prizes!

At CUC this weekend, we are celebrating WCMD with some amazing challenges and a beautiful prize!  I am so excited and can't wait to play along.  So I posted a cute little challenge in honor of Fall Harvest.

Now I don't make a lot of cards but when I saw this set of stamps from Dear Lizzy, I knew that I had to use it! So the challenge I posted is an embellishment challenge. In honor of fall harvest and all the amazing canning taking place, I challenge you to use a canning jar on your card. It can be a die cut, stamped image, printable, etc. like I did here! 


For the card on the left, I simply stamped the jar and filled with love. 

On the second card (right), I actually stamped the image, and then made a clear 2 layered pocket on the back of the jar and filled with punches to give a "shaker" effect.

Come play along with our awesome inspiration!  And now for our AMAZING PRIZE - yep I know that you have been waiting for this!

Now how can you resist that????  Come Play!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment