Background

Friday, January 18, 2013

A Few More Sketches!

I just wanted to share with you a few more sketches and layouts from this month!  Thanks for looking!

This layout if of my nieces and was based on the following sketch (rotated) from Nuts About Sketches!


This layout is based on a sketch from the same site - I just love this place - though I only did the left side of the two pager.  Unfortunately, our Walgreens had some issues with their photo machine so I didn't get to scrap the photos intended for this challenge but I still love the results!

This photo is of myself and my daughter on "Dress like your parent" day at school!  We look so much alike here!!!



1 comment:

  1. You rocked both sketches!!! Love the photos and choice of papers for each!!! I so understand your dilemma about not having the photos for Sketch 248! I had a similiar dilemma....rain! Couldn't get outside to take photos of my layout!

    ReplyDelete