Background

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

F is for Frame

Ok so yes . . . I skipped E.  I have been stuck for a while on E and can't seem to decide what to alter for E so I skipped it and went on to F!  This is a frame that I made for my parent's anniversary.  The frame was a gift from my new Sister in law and Brother in law. 

I painted the frame, added tons of mists, accent paints, distress inks, etc.  Then I made some "metal flowers" using a tutorial from Miss Art's Papercrafting classes!  They were so easy to make!  They are made of foil duct work tape and cardstock (and lots of embossing and painting.)  They are very sturdy and I reinforced them with Glossy Accents.  I also used some dimensional paste to make some branches and a doily flower along with lots of other embellishments!





If you haven't check out Miss Art's Papercrafting website, it is a must!  For $15.00, each month, I learn TONS of basic and advanced scrapbooking techniques!  There is something for everyone and the video tutorials and examples are awesome!  Classes this month - so far include - classes on mists, journaling, and scrapbooking milestones with tons more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment