Background

Friday, April 8, 2011

Glamming it Up

For this challenge I was inspired by a recent episode on Food Network that took movie snacks and Glammed them Up. They took typical movie concession snacks like popcorn and pretzels and pepped them up a bit.





So I decided to do that with my layout this week also. I "pepped it up" a bit with a bunch of blingy embellishments. I added Stickles to my background pp to some of the dots and around the edge to add some interest. Then I added some silver shimmery trim to the left of the photo. I used Art Gesso and a butterfly template to create a raised butterfly and then added Shimmerz to the butterflies. I then made a trail of bling for each. Finally, I added Shimmerz to the painted letters and completed the layout with some glittery AC Thickerz.

No comments:

Post a Comment