Background

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patty's Day

For this week's DT Reveal at Cookin' Up Creations, I chose to be inspired by the rainbow.  I created three projects.  First, I created a mini-album of large laminate chip samples covered with patterned paper and embellishments.  On each page, there is a spot for a photo and journaling.  I love using the laminate chips because they give a sturdy base. 

Then I made a card based on a layout sketch posted by Egle on ACOT.  I used ruffled ribbon that I created to attach to the card and make the rainbow.  Then I added a cloud butterfly that I got from Nordica at CUC. 

Finally, I topped a pretzel baggie full of Skittles - my favorite candy - with a label spot made from Reminisce papers and embellishments.  The gold coins are actually from a bracelet that I found at the dollar store and the cauldron is a Cricut Easter basket with the handle cut off.

No comments:

Post a Comment